We are Parapluie Creative
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 3094 Vancouver Main
Vancouver, BC V6B 3X6
Our phone number is (778) 819-8627.
Our support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we collect
- We collect personal information directly from you and various sources in fair and legal ways
- The information we collect about you depends on our relationship with you, but may include your name, contact information, information about how you use our products and services, and information about your preferences, demographics, and interests.
- We only collect information that is required for, or related to, providing products and services, conducting business and better understanding your needs.
- For online visitors, we may collect information such as your IP address, the type of your operating system, the time and duration of your visit to our sites, Internet locations you came from, and the web pages you visit within our sites in order to track usage and improve our websites and to improve your experience.
How we use Personal Information
- We only use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it’s collected, for other purposes you consent to, or when it is required or allowed by law. This may include sharing personal information with our agents or representatives or with our service providers. In some cases, and where allowed by law, your personal information may be provided to these people, organizations, service providers in jurisdictions other than where it was collected and would therefore be subject to the laws of those jurisdictions. We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or allowed by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release, modification or use.
- We are responsible for personal information in our possession, including information transferred to service providers who perform duties on our behalf. When we share personal information with our service providers, they must protect it in ways that are consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended or deleted, if appropriate or permitted by law.
- We record all calls to Parapluie Creative for the purposes of audit and compliance monitoring, and quality assurance. You may request a copy of these calls by opening a support ticket at https://parapluiecreativehelp.freshdesk.com
Who We Share Your Data With
For the purpose of transparency, we have decided to share a list of companies we share your data with, and the reason we do so.
- Stripe – Payment Processing, accounting, and fraud analysis and prevention services.
- PayJunction – Payment processing services for clients based in the United States (if you have applied for, and been approved for access to these services)
- CloudFlare – DNS Services, Analytics, Traffic Processing, and DDoS Prevention
- UPS – Shipping Services
- Canada Post – Shipping and Lettermail Services
- FedEx – Shipping Services
These companies have Privacy Policies that may differ from ours. We will ensure that your data is kept secure with these companies.