Our phone number is (778) 819-8627.
Our support email address is email@example.com
What data we collect
- We collect personal information directly from you and various sources in fair and legal ways
- The information we collect about you depends on our relationship with you, but may include your name, contact information, information about how you use our products and services, and information about your preferences, demographics, and interests.
- We only collect information that is required for, or related to, providing products and services, conducting business and better understanding your needs.
- For online visitors, we may collect information such as your IP address, the type of your operating system, the time and duration of your visit to our sites, Internet locations you came from, and the web pages you visit within our sites in order to track usage and improve our websites and to improve your experience.
- Only with your explicit permission: Business Credit Report from Trans Union of Canada, Inc.
How we use Personal Information
- We only use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it’s collected, for other purposes you consent to, or when it is required or allowed by law. This may include sharing personal information with our agents or representatives or with our service providers. In some cases, and where allowed by law, your personal information may be provided to these people, organizations, service providers in jurisdictions other than where it was collected and would therefore be subject to the laws of those jurisdictions. We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or allowed by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- If we collect a business credit report from a bureau, concerning your business, we will only use the credit report to determine your creditworthiness before proceeding with an extension of credit on an invoice.
- We will report your payment history, whether positive or negative, to Equifax.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release, modification or use.
- We are responsible for personal information in our possession, including information transferred to service providers who perform duties on our behalf. When we share personal information with our service providers, they must protect it in ways that are consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended or deleted, if appropriate or permitted by law.
Who We Share Your Data With
For the purpose of transparency, we have decided to share a list of companies we share your data with, and the reason we do so.
- Stripe – Payment Processing, accounting, and fraud analysis and prevention services.
- PayJunction – Payment processing services for clients based in the United States (if you have applied for, and been approved for access to these services)
- CloudFlare – DNS Services, Analytics, Traffic Processing, and DDoS Prevention
- UPS – Shipping Services
- Canada Post – Shipping and Lettermail Services
- FedEx – Shipping Services
- Cisco – Virtual Meeting Hosting
- Google Cloud Services – Data Hosting, Data Storage, Application Operation, E-Mail, Bot Deterrent services (ReCaptcha), Data Security
- 1and1 IONOS – Data Hosting, Data Storage, Application Operation, E-Mail
- 1API – Domain Sales
- Hexonet – Domain Sales
- Trans Union of Canada, Inc. – Credit Reporting, in specific circumstances
These companies have Privacy Policies that may differ from ours. We will ensure that your data is kept secure with these companies.